In this section, you will find information on how and when to pay your tuitions and fees and other financial topics.
For more information, contact the School Administration.
They can answer questions about:
♦Student account payments
♦Confirmation of Enrolment letters
Saint Anthony Secondary School
Langfords, PO Box W678
St. John’s, Antigua
Tuitions & payment terms:
FORMS 1 to 3 / GRADES 7 to 9
EC$ 8,664.00 annually
EC$ 4,332.00 Academic Semester 1 - Sept to Feb
EC$ 4,332.00 Academic Semester 2 - Feb to June
FORMS 4 to 5 / GRADES 10 to 11
EC$ 9,528.00 annually
EC$ 4,764.00 Academic Semester 1 - Sept to Feb
EC$ 4,764.00 Academic Semester 2 - Feb to June
Payment can be arranged in two ways as follows:
♦Full year payment upfront
♦Academic period payment (maximum of two (2))
♦A 5% discount will be given for parents wishing to pay for an entire year up front.
♦A 5% discount will be given to a second child enrolled at the school.
♦A 5% discount will be given to a third child enrolled at the school.
♦ All discounts are cumulable.
(Subject to change. In case of school fee increase, parents will be clearly notified in writing at least 8 months before due time)
Tuitions are due on or before the specific due date of each new academic period.
Tuitions & Fees Rules and Regulations:
1. As a specific school rule, any parents/guardians of students enrolled at St. Anthony Secondary School are liable for 2 FULL payments of school fees each year.
2. If a student is withdrawing from school, parents must inform the administration in writing at least 15 days prior to the new academic period otherwise they are liable for the FULL payment of fees for that period.
3. All “Other Fees” including but not limited to, Uniforms, Lunch, Beverages, Convenience fees, field trips, clubs etc..Are to be kept to a reasonable amount and are due at the end of each month.
4. “Book Fees” are pertaining to 2 categories;
1 - Government books (belonging to the Government of Antigua & Barbuda).
2 - St. Anthony Secondary School books (belonging to the school)
♦In either case and especially in the books belonging to the Government, the school is bound by laws to maintain and assure that the students and parents are held responsible for any damage or loss (accidental or not) of each book. The school is responsible for collecting and reimbursing the “fee” associated and clearly identified ahead of the school year with the damage or the loss and therefore the school is not in a position to negotiate with the parents the replacement value of the said book.
♦These fees are calculated each end of school year upon return of the school books or upon the departure of the child during the school year and due immediately after being identified.
5. All outstanding fees must be cleared by the final day of school or your child will not be accepted for the following academic school year.
6. Failure to abide by these rules will result in the following;
a) Your child’s space may no longer be available in the following school academic period.
b) Access to Praxi (School online support) will be denied.
c) End of term Report Card will not be distributed.
d) Final Year End Report card or Transcript will not be distributed.
e) The school taking any legal and other steps available to recover the loss of funds. Legal and Cost fees to the charge of the parents/gardians.
End of Year:
Due to the high demand for placement at St. Anthony’s we will request at the end of each school year and upon distribution of the year-end report card, an advanced payment equivalent to 1 month’s school fees per child.
This payment will ensure that your child/children have a reserved space at St. Anthony’s Secondary School for the following academic year.
If you so decided NOT to return, the amount paid will be refunded immediately upon proper receipt of notification as explained in rule #2.
Failing to notify the school in due time will result in the loss of the paid amount.